We are seeking an experienced recruitment and HR administrator to join our recruitment team on a maternity leave cover basis of 18 months.
Offering a great work-life balance and supportive environment, with opportunities for on-the-job skill development and training, this is a perfect role for those who can work within a fast-paced work environment and have strong people skills.
About the role
In our recently refurbished national head office and as part of a well-established team, you will provide recruitment administration and clearances management with a particular focus on supporting our recruitment consultants. You will be involved in maintaining secure and confidential records, updating various systems and liaising with candidates. You will also support a range of other human resources activities, including regular reporting.
This role will require ability to accurately manage a range of information and data management systems.
Benefits you will receive:
Competitive remuneration, support, and career development within a professional internal recruitment team for an organisation focused on the delivery of high-quality person-centered care across a range of in need groups.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management and maintenance of staff information on database systems
- Handling and addressing the HR enquires
- Providing Employment Separation certificates, Reference checks and statement of service letters for field workers.
- Initiating and monitoring all employment clearances
- Initiating the resignations process for all workers and updating the various systems
- Monthly reporting, preparing other reports and assisting in collation of data as required.
- Assist with day-to-day administrative duties as required
- Test and Record RCD’s
Our ideal candidate
- Have experience in recruitment and office administration duties;
- Hold excellent communication skills;
- Be a proactive, lateral thinker with a "can do" attitude;
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office software programs;
- Covid Vaccinated
- Currently have a national police check, working with children check, NDIS worker screening check or willing to obtain
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
For more than 14 years we've been supporting older Australians, people with a disability, and people in the acute healthcare sector. Our team is made up of nurses, allied health professionals, disability and aged care support workers, domestic assistants and home and garden maintenance staff. We're proudly Australian owned and operated, with offices across Australia – and we're growing every day. There's never been a better time to join our team.
HenderCare Foundation is an incorporated not-for-profit organisation, committed to improving the lives of vulnerable children and young people under the care of child protection services.
To find out more about HenderCare, visit us at www.hendercare.com.au
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm