Start learning the skills you need to become the lawyer you want to be, now. Our exceptional virtual internships – in partnership with Forage – combine first-hand insight into life as a lawyer here with valuable work experience. Comprised of individual modules that take around seven to nine hours to complete, each focus on a different area of work so you can learn when it suits you.
Our virtual internship programme gives you the practical skills and confidence you need as a lawyer. Through a series of simulated tasks designed directly by our lawyers, our virtual programme allows you to:
- Experience a day in the life of a Herbert Smith Freehills graduate lawyer
- Practice and build your industry skills as you discover our different divisions
- Understand the types of tasks you will do on the job and better prepare for Day 1 at Herbert Smith Freehills
- Add the programme as an extracurricular to your CV
- Stand out in your CV and interview
- It’s open to everyone, free and self-paced. No application is required. Click the ‘find out more’ icon below to get started.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Work from home:
Employees are not required to work at the company’s physical office - there is complete flexibility to work from home or elsewhere. This can be used to accommodate employees who are based overseas or wish to travel.
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:11th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm