Hilti Outperformer – Our Global Management Development Program
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program. From the start, you'll be working with colleagues from around the world, gaining exposure to senior management as well as your own personal mentor. This means joining meetings with board members and attending global summits as part of a high-performing team. You'll be given a variety of roles, learn about meeting the needs of our demanding customers and get involved with some high-profile, business- critical assignments. You'll also do a program at IMD business school in Switzerland and take part in a life-changing social project.
During your program, we'll prepare you for a global leadership career through a variety of fascinating courses and events:
- Leadership development program – a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, designed to expand your thinking about Hilti and your role as an emerging leader. Covering a wide range of modules, like Strategic Thinking, Finance, Execution and Global Leadership, it's a combination of online, classroom and outdoor training - some individual and some in teams - with a qualification from IMD.
- Business management training – individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioural profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles, communication skills and presentation tools.
- Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units function, both independently and cooperatively, as well as soft skills like situational leadership, international teamwork, networking and culture.
- Social project – 7-8 days 'building a better future'. A hands-on community project like our recent house building in Bosnia. Between laying bricks, you'll learn how catastrophes such as war, famine and natural disaster can affect people and business in a region.
Throughout your program, you'll discuss your next roles and locations with your mentor and regional program manager. This way, you'll get the best possible exposure and understanding of the business.
What you need is:
- You've recently graduated, or you're preparing to graduate, with a Master's degree in: Economics, business administration, international management, engineering, marketing or finance for the Business Track Engineering (mechanical or electrical, civil or industrial, aeronautical or materials science) for the Technical Track Logistics or supply chain management for the Logistics Track
- You're ambitious for a career in global senior management.
- You are a multilingual talent, fluent in English and at least one other language.
- You have gained international experience through your work or studies and have spent between 3 months and 2 years in a professional environment.
- You're mature and assertive, curious and dedicated.
- You’re a flexible team player, with good communication and social skills, and you can inspire others.
- You're a global thinker, keen for diverse cultural experiences and the opportunity to work abroad.