Overview of [email protected] Program
The [email protected] Graduate Program is both structured and flexible - we offer an individualised development plan built into the program. Do you dream of one day managing a sales team? Or maybe you would like to progress into Engineering, Marketing or other functions. Either way the program is for you!
The program lasts for ~24 months, with the majority of your time spent working in the field as a Hilti Account Manager. You will undertake market leading training that will enable you to manage and expand a large portfolio of existing accounts whilst building relationships with core customers. To do this you will work closely with key decision makers to identify effective solutions for a wide variety of construction projects.
"As a [email protected] Participant you will learn to sell, the Hilti way. You will enter an individualised program – aimed at equipping you with all the necessary skills and attributes to grow your career in Hilti."
At Hilti we pride ourselves on developing our people and as such, we will give you all the support you need to grow your career. You will have an individual development plan, career development and progression opportunities (not just in sales but in other business functions as well), and exposure to international projects through our Talent Advancement Program. Furthermore, we offer a flexible working culture and other great benefits including 5 weeks leave, a competitive commission structure, and a company vehicle.
What you need to know
- Opportunities in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane
- ~24 month program working as a Hilti Account Manager
- Real responsibilities from day one - you will be empowered to drive growth and increase engagement
- Mentoring from our senior leadership team
- Individualised development plan with opportunities to progress locally, domestically or internationally in a range of functions.
- Market leading training including 3 weeks of training at our regional head office in Singapore
- Internal Development Centre ~12months into your Hilti journey to identify strengths to leverage and areas for improvement
- Up to 5 weeks leave, annual salary, commission structure, company car, phone and laptop.
- In most cases, the program will begin mid-January 2020