“We passionately create enthusiastic customers and build a better future!”
Courage, integrity, commitment, and teamwork. These four values guide everything we do at Hilti. Our aim is to build a better future. By this we mean helping our customers to build faster, safer and be more daring, while all the time being mindful of the legacy we leave behind. We want to be proud of the mark we make on the world. Founded in 1941, we have a proud history built over 75 years and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service.
Everyday our technologies support awe-inspiring feats of engineering around the world – from the famous bullet train in Japan to metro tunnels deep under the largest cities on earth. We offer a 360 degrees service for construction – acting as a true partner for our customers.
At a glance
- More than 29 000 employees worldwide
- Based in over 120 countries around the work
- 400+ employees based in Australia
- 80% of all leadership/ managerially roles are filled internally
- Globally each day, we have approximately 250,000 individual interactions with customers
Did you know?
In 2017 we ranked in the top 25 'World's Best Places to Work' and in the top 100 'Best Workplaces for Millennials'.