Group Strategy & Projects
The Group Strategy & Projects Division is responsible for supporting the development of new HKEX initiatives and platforms by working with a wide-range of internal business functions, as well as external industry participants. The Division is comprised of three Departments: Group Strategy, Project Management and the Innovation Lab. In planning and executing change programmes to drive efficiency, improve market transparency, reduce operational risk, and consolidate HKEX’s international competitiveness and market position; the team work to realise the initiatives contained within HKEX’s Strategic Plan. These new firm-wide initiatives are organised on a project-by-project basis.
As one of our Management Trainees, you will:
- Take part in placement rotations across the Group Strategy & Projects Department
- Identify, research and analyse broader market development and its significance to HKEX
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders and external partners to implement optimal business and technological solutions
- Originate, execute and deliver new initiatives identified within HKEX by developing and using strong project management skills
- Participate in shaping, enhancing and reforming Hong Kong‘s capital market infrastructure
- Rotate across other divisions to build a solid understanding and evaluation of HKEX’s operations wherever the need arises
To join us, you must:
- Be a fresh graduate in 2021, or recent graduate in the last two years with less than 2 years of work experience after graduation
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above in any discipline
- Be on track for, or achieved, minimum 2:1 degree (UK), or 3.5 GPA (Hong Kong or US) or equivalent
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and an interest in global financial markets
- Have familiarity with the financial services sector of Hong Kong
- Have an excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Applications close on 11 October 2020!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2020, 3:59 pm