The Markets Division comprises the cash & derivatives trading, global issuer services, global client development, equities, exchange traded and structured products development, green and sustainable finance, and market data businesses of HKEX. The Division has a broad range of functions and responsibilities, ranging from promoting HKEX as an IPO destination, managing the operations of the cash & derivatives markets, managing global client relationships, designing and developing financial products, and managing the sales and development of market data products.
As one of our Management Trainees, you will:
- Support the Markets Division across its various functions and responsibilities, such as the operations of cash and derivatives markets, product development, marketing and management of various projects
- Gain insight into Hong Kong financial market infrastructure, operations & products
- Engage in a diverse spectrum of work such as designing new traded products, consulting with buy-side funds, implementing strategic international projects, and attending exchange industry events
- Contribute to divisional and cross-divisional projects that help to implement HKEX’s strategic initiatives
- Gain exposure to risk management and other controls necessary for operating the Hong Kong markets
To join us, you must:
- Be a fresh graduate in 2021, or recent graduate in the last two years with less than 2 years of work experience after graduation
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Statistics, Financial Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Be on track for, or achieved, minimum 2:1 degree (UK), or 3.0 GPA (Hong Kong or US) or equivalent
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and interest in global financial markets
- Have familiarity with the financial services sector of Hong Kong
- Have an excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese. Ability to communicate in Putonghua would be an advantage
Applications close on 11 October 2020!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2020, 3:59 pm