We are looking for Graduates for the following service lines
- Audit & Assurance
- Private Clients
- Business Advisory
- Private Wealth
It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. Our clients have repeatedly voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
HLB Mann Judd is looking for its next generation. Our graduate program is a learning experience built largely on practical on the job training. If you’re either recently qualified or in your final year of a Business or Commerce degree with an accounting major who wants to work with the best and is ready to make it happen, then apply with confidence today! Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
Does this sound like you?
We are looking for passionate, original thinkers to join us as part of our 2023 Graduate Program, to be part of our solutions-driven collaborative environment. Attitude is very important at HLB, which is why we hope you have a passion for professional accounting and are motivated and ready to undertake the CA Program and become a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- HLB Mann Judd Brisbane is a 9 partner firm located in the CBD
- We are a member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms in 159 countries with 968 offices worldwide
- HLB Mann Judd was named ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm’ and ‘Best Professional Services Firm’ in its revenue category at the 2021 Client Choice Awards. It was also recognised as ‘Network of the Year’ at the 2021 Australian Accounting Awards.
- We ranked in the top 20% of all Australian firms, according to the 2021 Financial Review Top 100 Accounting Firms.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you
- Form part of a close knit peer group
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers who will guide you through your career.
- Have the support you need to complete your CA studies including financial assistance, access to a mentor and generous study leave.
- Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
- Work with a broad range of clients from day one.
- Have a genuine work/life balance.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. As a part of the application process we ask you to include:
- Cover Letter outlining your preferred division and why
- Academic Transcript
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:25th Mar 2022, 6:00 am