“If you want to start somewhere where you actually get personalised training… where you know everyone and everyone knows you, HLB is a great place for that.” – 2021 Graduate.
- Multiple positions available for December 2022 start
- Choose your stream: IT Audit, Internal Audit or Business Advisory
- Strong learning and development focus
It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is a leading mid-sized advisory and accounting network with a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. Our Melbourne firm, located in the CBD, has a strong client focus on working with SMEs, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. We have been recognised as the ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm’ by our clients 3 years running – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
HLB Mann Judd is looking for its next generation. With a focus of practical, on-the-job training, we can offer a fast-tracked learning experience to set you up for a successful career. We don’t believe in a one-size fits all approach and you’ll have a unique personal journey with HLB. You’ll commence as a recent university graduate looking to accelerate your career and grow to a proficient, well-rounded and highly connected professional with a broad range of experience.
Our graduates benefit from:
- A tailored training program to set you up for success from the start
- A ‘buddy’ to point you in the right direction, answer your questions and bounce ideas
- A culture that is positive, supportive, social, helpful and friendly
- Diverse work with a broad range clients (government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies)
- Exposure to subject matter experts, managers and partners who will guide your career
- Support to become a Chartered Accountant, including mentoring, workshops, generous study leave and financial support
- Permanent position, job security and promotion opportunities after your first 12 months
- Genuine work/life balance and options to purchase additional annual leave
- Company-funded social club activities and events
- A community-focused workplace culture with regular fundraisers
Who should apply?
Join team HLB if you’re:
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Currently studying Business or Commerce with an accounting major or have graduated within the last two years.
- A critical thinker who is solution focused.
- Interested in building strong professional relationships and connections with clients and peers.
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and engaging with others.
- Passionate about accounting and establish yourself as a respected professional.
- Motivated to become a qualified Chartered Accountant or undertake further study.
To apply, simply submit:
- Your Resume
- A Cover Letter outlining:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
- Why you want to become a Chartered Accountant; and
- Your preferred Division - Audit & Assurance or Business Advisory
- Copies of your academic transcripts
Our recruitment process is streamlined - no tedious online quizzes or tiring group assessment days. If you’re shortlisted, you’ll:
- Participate in a phone interview and case study test with our friendly HR team.
- Attend an interview with a representative from the relevant business unit.
- Undergo some final checks and receive an offer if you're successful.
Apply now to accelerate your career with HLB Mann Judd.
“Go for it, you can grow a lot both professionally and personally, and make friends along the way.” – 2021 Graduate.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Student...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2022, 12:59 pm