Why HLB Mann Judd?
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. In 2021, we were named Best Accounting Firm and overall Best Professional Services Firm in our revenue category . Since 2012, HLB has been recognised as a finalist in at least one award category at the Client Choice Awards – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
We are looking for HLB’s next generation. Our cadet program is a formal learning experience designed to help you develop the right skills for a successful career. If you plan to enrol in a Business or Commerce degree and you want to work with the best, then apply with confidence today!
Does this sound like you?
We are looking for passionate, original thinkers to join us as part of our 2022 Cadet Program, to be part of our solutions-driven collaborative environment. Attitude is very important at HLB, which is why we hope you have a passion for professional accounting and are motivated and ready to undertake the CA Program and become a qualified Chartered Accountant.
Who we are
HLB Mann Judd is a leading award-winning chartered accounting and advisory firm. Through natural growth our firm has become one of Sydney’s highly regarded “people-sized” accounting practices. Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
The Australasian network has 85 partners with offices in all major Australian business centres. Through our membership of HLB International (a global network of accounting firms with 700 offices in 150 countries), our clients also have access to worldwide expertise.
The Sydney firm has over 30 partners and directors and over 160 staff and is located in the heart of the CBD.
We offer cadet positions in our:
- Audit & Assurance;
- Restructuring & Risk Advisory;
- and Accounting & Tax divisions.
What we can do together:
- Our Cadet Program offers you on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career. Working in a small team environment allows you to work on a broad range of clients from day one.
- HLB has a genuine work/life balance with career break, secondment and cross-divisional opportunities to support your continued growth through gaining valuable experience working in other divisions of the firm.
- At HLB, we offer the right support for you to complete your university degree as well as CA studies, including financial assistance, access to a mentor and generous study leave. We are also proud to be a CA ANZ Recognised Training Employer allowing us to offer you an in-house pre-approved performance appraisal system.
- We are a very social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events. We also support various opportunities to give back through our Workplace Giving Program and #HLBCommunities Day where we volunteer with local charities and not-for-profit organisations through hands-on volunteering
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. As a part of the application process we ask you to include:
- Cover Letter including:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
- Why you chose the path to become a Chartered Accountant; and
- Your divisional preference.
- Academic Transcript or Estimated ATAR
Please note: applications close at midnight on Thursday 31 March 2022.
- Phone Screening: from Monday 4 April.
- Final Interview: from Monday 11 April.
Successful candidates will undergo a police check.
- Job type:Cadetships
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2022, 12:59 pm