Why HLB Mann Judd?
At HLB Mann Judd, our vision is to be the most highly regarded integrated Advisory and Accounting firm through the growth of our people and of our clients. We deliver a wide range of Advisory and financial services in addition to audit, accounting, and taxation services to private and publicly listed companies, family businesses, not for profit organisations and individuals.
For the eighth consecutive year, HLB Mann Judd has been voted ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Firm (revenue $50 – 200 million)’ in the Financial Review Client Choice Awards. Since 2017 our clients have scored us 9 out of 10 for exceptional client service.
These awards are testament to our great people building long-standing relationships with our clients and understanding their needs.
With 180 staff and 15 Partners, our size and structure mean that you will be part of a diverse and inclusive team which promotes and supports leadership, personal and professional growth.
We are currently seeking a Graduate to join our Sydney office within the Digital Transformation division. Our graduate program is a formal learning experience designed to help you develop the right skills for a successful career. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, well presented, demonstrate a genuine passion for software and technology, as well as strong interpersonal skills to develop solid working relationships within the firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with process reviews and collate information received from various internal and external stakeholders
- Map processes and identify potential issues and risks
- Design and build automated processes
- Assist with software implementations
What we have to offer:
Our culture reflects our dedication to training & development, career opportunities and employee & life wellbeing. Some of our benefits include:
- A supportive team environment with training and development opportunities
- Convenient office location near Wynyard station with Sydney Harbour views
- Dress for your Day
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home and access to our work anywhere policy, where you can work from another HLB office in our Australasian network!
- A comprehensive wellbeing program including access to our EAP, discounted health insurance, lunchtime sports teams, subsidised yoga and bootcamp exercise sessions, flu shots and health screens.
- Paid parental leave and purchased leave option
- Client and employee referral bonus and service awards
- Social functions – both virtual and in person (when we can!)
- CSR and Volunteering opportunities
What we can do together:
- Our Graduate & Cadet Program offers you on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career. Working in a small team environment allows you to work on a broad range of clients from day one.
- HLB has a genuine work/life balance with career break, secondment and cross-divisional opportunities to support your continued growth through gaining valuable experience working in other divisions of the firm.
- At HLB, we offer the right support for you to complete your CA studies, including financial assistance, access to a mentor and generous study leave. We are also proud to be a CA ANZ Recognised Training Employer allowing us to offer you an in-house pre-approved performance appraisal system.
- We are a very social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events. We also support various opportunities to give back through our Workplace Giving Program and #HLBCommunities Day where we volunteer with local charities and not-for-profit organisations through hands-on volunteering
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a strong passion for software and technology
- Have recently completed or in the final year of a bachelor’s degree
- Have a credit or above GPA
- A critical thinker who is solutions-focused with strong attention to detail
- Effective project and time management skills
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Enjoys engaging with others – whether this is with your peers or with valued clients
- Professional with effective project and time management skills
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. As a part of the application process, we ask you to include:
- Cover letter including:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd; and
- What is it specifically that interests you about software and technology with regards to digital transformation
- A current resume; and
- A current Academic Transcript.
Successful candidates will undergo a police check.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2022, 12:59 pm