HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. In 2021, we were named Best Accounting Firm and overall Best Professional Services Firm in our revenue category . Since 2012, HLB has been recognised as a finalist in at least one award category at the Client Choice Awards – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
We are looking for HLB’s next generation for the Sydney office within the Personal Wealth Management. Our Wealth Management business is one of the largest non-bank aligned practices in Australia, with over $600M in FUM. The position has a flexible commencement date as well as options to work and study part time. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, well presented, demonstrate a genuine passion for wealth management, as well as strong interpersonal skills in order to develop solid working relationships with our clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting advisers in the preparation of financial advice including superannuation, tax structuring and family office planning
- Client review meeting preparation and follow up
- Assisting with investment portfolio reviews and changes
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) accounts preparation
- Listed securities research analysis for advisers as needed
- Quarterly report preparation and performance analysis
- Supporting advisers on multiple aspects of account management, such as drafting responses for client inquiries
- Communication with external parties (e.g. ATO, providers, share registries)
As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to caring for our people. We do this by offering:
- On the job training from our accessible partners and managers, ensuring mentoring as you learn;
- Smaller teams where you are not just a number, you really count;
- Client contact ensuring you are learning from the start;
- Work-life balance as a priority;
- Opportunity for secondment to other divisions within the firm;
- Social clubs and sporting teams
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a strong passion for wealth management
- Have recently completed an undergraduate Business, Commerce or Economics degree
- Have a credit or above GPA
- Be an Australian citizen or have Permanent Residency status.
In your application you must include:
- Online application form
- Covering letter telling us:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd; and
- What is it specifically that interests you about financial advice and investing on behalf of clients?
- A Current Resume, and
- A Current Academic Transcript.
At HLB Mann Judd we are:
- Accessible: Easy to work with
- Trustworthy: Reliable to work with
- Supportive: Working with you
- Valuable: Worth working with
If you believe you fit our values and would like a supportive and rewarding career with our firm, then apply with confidence today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2022, 12:59 pm