HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration.
We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. In 2020, we were named Best Accounting Firm (revenue $50 – $200 million). It was the sixth time HLB Mann Judd had won Best Accounting Firm at the awards – a testament to our great people delivering great results! We are looking for HLB’s next generation. Our graduate program is a formal learning experience designed to help you develop the right skills for a successful career. If you’re a Business or Commerce graduate who wants to work with the best and is ready to make it happen, then apply with confidence today!
Does this sound like you?
- A critical thinker who is solutions-focused
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Enjoys engaging with others – whether this is with your peers or with valued clients
- Professional with a passion for accounting
- Either recently qualified or in your final year of a Commerce or Business degree with an accounting major
- Motivated and ready to undertake the CA Program and become a qualified Chartered Accountant
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
Who we are
- HLB Mann Judd Perth is a 10 partner firm
- We are offering graduate positions in our Business Advisory and Audit & Assurance divisions commencing February 2021
- We have a strong client focus working with a broad range of interesting clients
- We are a member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in over 150 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations.
- In 2020 we were awarded “Best Accounting Firm” in our revenue category at the Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career.
- Have the right support to complete your CA studies including financial assistance, access to a mentor and generous study leave.
- Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
- Work from day one with a broad range of clients.
- Have a genuine work/life balance.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- Are presented with career break and secondment opportunities.
- Have opportunities to give back to your community through our Workplace Giving Program and support of not-for-profit activities.
Cover Letter including:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
- Your divisional preference i.e. Business Advisory or Audit;
- Why you chose the path to become a Chartered Accountant.
Why you chose the path to become a Chartered Accountant.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2020, 1:59 pm