- Young and dynamic team restructure advisory
- Clear career path with genuine work life balance
- Start in early 2022
It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. For the past six years our clients have voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ - a testament to our great people delivering great results!
HLB Mann Judd is looking for its next generation. Our graduate program is a learning experience built largely on practical on the job training, supported by a dedicated team of mentors who will assist you to develop a foundation for a successful career. If you’re a Business, Commerce and / or law graduate who wants to work with the best and is ready to make it happen, then apply with confidence today!
Our Tax Consulting Division offers an excellent opportunity for a Tax Graduate.
Your excellent inter-personal and communication skills will provide you with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. Possessing a strong client service focus is imperative as is the ability to be completely accountable for your tasks, and work productively as part of a small team. Please click to link to see what a day in the life of a Graduate looks like in the Tax team! https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6816507758599393280
Does this sound like you?
- A recent tertiary qualification in Accounting;
- A solid, consistent academic record;
- Genuine interest and curiosity about tax;
- A strong work ethic;
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills enabling you to develop strong relationships with our valued clients;
- Motivated and ready to undertake the CA Program and become a qualified Chartered Accountant; and
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Who we are:
- HLB Mann Judd Melbourne is a 14 partner firm based in the CBD.
- We have a strong client focus working with SME's, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies.
- We are member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in 158 countries throughout 795 office locations worldwide.
- In 2021 we were awarded “Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm” and “Best Professional Services Firm” in our revenue category at the Financial Review Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career.
- Have the right support to complete your CA studies including financial assistance, CA master class, access to a mentor and generous study leave (HLB is RTE – no need for CA log books).
- Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
- Work from day one with a broad range of clients.
- Have a genuine work/life balance with paid parental leave and options to purchase additional annual leave.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- Get involved with the community through regular fundraising and CSR events.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. As a part of the application process we ask that you include:
- Cover Letter outlining:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
- Why you want to become a Chartered Accountant; and
- Why you have chosen Tax Consulting as your preferred division.
We are currently conducting interviews so please apply as soon as possible.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm