Our client is a highly reputable Banking and Financial Services provider with branches spread across Australia and New Zealand. Well known for the ongoing training and development of its employees and the seamless experience they provide to all stakeholders and the community. Employee investment is a reality here!
Customer Care is made up of four streams all focused on servicing our existing customer base with a broad range of banking needs and enquiries. The frontline bankers in this area are available to customers 7 days a week and 365 days a year with operating hours ranging from 6am to 11 pm.
As a Customer Care Consultant your role will see you handling approximately 60 client enquiries, related to general banking needs, internet banking, card solutions and internet banking secure mail.
The Customer Care department fosters a rewarding culture with activities and award nights that highlight top performers.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Tones of training! You will never be lost on what to say and do! Learn all about the bank's processes and how to effectively manage customer conversations
- Personal Development - Continuous coaching! Real time feedback from you leader! E-learning + more!
- Team activities, reward & recognition events
- Internal promotions and unlimited opportunities to further your career
- Negotiable working arrangements
- Easily accessible location by public transport or car (parking on site)
Successful candidates will come with:
- Excellent communication skills - ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- High attention to detail
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Tech savvy and ability to work from home if required
- Ability to commit to a 38 hour week on a monthly rotating roster
- Uphold the company values of Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability and Respect & Excellence
As part of the recruitment process, you will complete a screening form, a tailored coaching session with HOBAN (after all, we want you to succeed!), a HIREVIEW video recording and a face-to-face interview with our client.
Please note successful candidates will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ioanna Prodromou on [email protected]
At HOBAN we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds.
We provide reasonable adjustments; including alternate formats to the recruitment process for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please email [email protected] or visit hoban.com.au/adjustments.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Customer Service
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 35/360 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000Locations:
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm