The Holcim Graduate program is an opportunity to experience and learn the various business divisions of Holcim Australia and New Zealand. The program incorporates the various personal, professional, technical and divisional specific skills required as an operational employee and potential leader within Holcim. The aim of the program is to create Operational Leaders of the future.
Commencing in February 2023, our 18 month program consists of 3 x 6 month rotations tailored to both your interests and Holcim's business requirements. Moving across various sites, you will experience different places, people and functions in real jobs working on real projects. The program will see you work across multiple locations and may require you to travel to some of our regional sites.
Holcim is a global leader in the construction industry employing 70,000 people around the world who are passionate about building progress for people and the planet through four business segments: Cement, Ready-Mix Concrete, Aggregates, Humes and Environment and Sustainability. Locally, Holcim has been operating for over 100 years and now employ over 3,700 people across 400 sites in Australia.
Holcim (New Zealand) Ltd is a leading supplier of cement, aggregates and ready mixed concrete Our involvement in the New Zealand building industry dates back to 1888.
Holcim is driving the circular economy as a world leader in recycling to build more with less. Holcim is behind some of the world's most trusted brands in the building sector including ACC, Aggregate Industries, Ambuja Cement, Disensa, Firestone Building Products, Geocycle, Holcim, Humes, and Lafarge.
Holcim builds progress for people and the planet. As a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions, we are enabling greener cities, smarter infrastructure and improving living standards around the world. With sustainability at the core of its strategy Holcim is becoming a net zero company, with its people and communities at the heart of its success.
To be eligible for our 2023 Graduate Program, you'll need to:
- Be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years of program start date (e.g. 2019, 2020, 2021 or 2022)
- Be able to commence full time employment commencing February 2023
- Have studied a relevant degree/discipline in Engineering - Civil, Construction, Mechanical, Chemical or Geology & Environmental Sustainability or Supply Chain & Logistics
- Be open and willing to travel to our regional sites for some of your rotations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Auckland (New Zealand),...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 7:00 am