The Holcim Graduate program is an opportunity to experience and learn the various business divisions of Holcim Australia and New Zealand. The program incorporates the various personal, professional, technical and divisional specific skills required as an operational employee and potential leader within Holcim. The aim of the program is to create Operational Leaders of the future.
Commencing in February 2022, our 18month program consists of 3 x 6month rotations tailored to both your interests and Holcim's business requirements. Moving across various sites, you will experience different places, people and functions in real jobs working on real projects. There may be a need to relocate for at least one placement, which could include moving to a regional location.
In addition you will be provided with the exposure to a new environment and acquire new skills and capabilities.
Our program is open to those who are currently in their final year or those who have recently completed their Bachelor’s degree. This is the ideal opportunity for the ambitious, as you will be required to live and work in regional and/or interstate locations for extended periods of time.
To be eligible for our 2022 Graduate Program, you'll need to:
- Be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years of program start date (e.g. 2019, 2020, 2021 or January 2022)
- Be able to commence full time employment commencing February 2022
- Available opportunities in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia, New Zealand
- Have studied the relevant degree/discipline
In the Engineering stream, we are seeking those that have studied Engineering - Chemical, Civil, Structural, Mechanical or Construction Management or relevant double degree with Business and Commerce.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2021, 11:00 pm