Welcome to Honeywell, a Fortune 100 company, that invents and manufactures a range of new technologies, products and solutions that address tough challenges across diverse industries. It is a multidimensional environment requiring you to adapt quickly while remaining confident in your ability to handle demanding situations, sometimes single-handedly, across multiple projects. The challenges are great, but you will learn from some of the most respected industry experts and discover what you are capable of in the company of some incredibly talented individuals.
Honeywell’s Productivity Solutions and Services business creates mobile computers, printers, and data capture devices that improve worker productivity in thousands of companies of all sizes around the world. Honeywell helped pioneer the barcode scanning market in the 1970s, and over the years its new innovations have helped retailers, distribution centers, transportation and logistics, and healthcare organizations achieve significant improvements in efficiency, speed, and accuracy in their operations. Browse our selection of Productivity Solutions below.
The sales graduate opportunity in Honeywell’s Productivity Solutions and Services (PSS) is focused on working with the delivery teams to develop and price customer solutions across a range of different industries. Initially focusing on smaller opportunities, you will partner with operations managers, technicians and senior sales staff to ensure optimal solutions are proposed and delivered to our customers in an accurate and timely fashion.
This graduate can be either based in Sydney or VIC.
Key Experience & Capabilities:
- Degree either in Marketing, Business or Engineering. completed in the 2 years preceding the start date for the Graduate role, February 2022
- Understand the challenges of being in sales and ideally have had experience in working closely with the sales team
This role will require you to communicate with variety of project stakeholders and thus you must be able to clearly communicate your thoughts. You will also work on building long-term customer relationships while facilitating resolution of all customer problems. We are also looking for self-motivated individuals who love to challenge themselves and continuously learn.
Join a dynamic team and get the opportunity to add value by solving real world problems and be a true #futureshaper·
Desirable: 3 months’ work experience
- Applications will close 9 May 2021.
- The graduate program will commence February 2022.
- Permanent Residency in Australia or New Zealand, or Citizenship - student and bridging visas will not be accepted
- Successful candidates will be required to successfully complete pre-employment background and drug screening.
- For more information visit: www.earlycareersathoneywell.com.au. Meet our graduates https://earlycareersathoneywell.com.au/our-graduates/
- Please include the following in your application. Without all four documents your response may not be reviewed:
- Cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for the role. Please also include your availability to start.
- Academic transcript (please note this does not need to be a verified transcript copy)
- Proof of citizenship or permanent residency
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
We’ve been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you’ll love working at Honeywell.
The future is what we make it. So join us and let’s do this together.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status. Honeywell is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we support a diverse workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Finalist 2019 AHRI awards – Best workplace diversity and inclusion program
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster.
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Copyright © 2020 Honeywell International Inc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Consulting, Customer Service, Management, Marketing and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th May 2021, 1:59 pm