At Honeywell, we make a lot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future, and are looking for people to join our team global team of future shapers.
The Honeywell Sydney Software Centre is a global software development centre, user experience design studio and innovation incubator for Honeywell with a great track record. We develop the Experion PKS software system platform used by thousands of customers worldwide to help them improve efficiency, reliability and safety in markets ranging from Life Sciences, Renewables to Specialty Chemicals. We are now leading the way on new technologies for autonomous operations, life sciences and renewable energy. We hire & nurture the best people, carefully select winning technologies, and continuously improve our software development practices and tools.
If you are you passionate about solving challenging technical problems using software to make the world a better place, would like significant product software projects to work on, and are looking for a supportive organization with plenty of opportunities to build you career this could be the dream job for you.
About the Role:
As a Graduate Software Engineer, you’ll work with others in a team to contribute to the development of new software innovation, using contemporary software processes, tools and quality systems to develop mission critical software solutions. You will be reporting to the Software Development Manager and be a part of 4-6 other team members within a scrum team.
- Perform software engineering tasks as part of a team to develop innovations for Honeywell’s market leading mission critical software solutions
- Apply contemporary software development methodologies and tools, such as Agile and Iterative development, across the full development lifecycle
- Provide responsive customer support for software solutions developed
Key Experience & Capabilities:
- Recent graduate (or graduate who will finish in the next 8 months) n Software Engineering or a combined degree in Engineering (credit or above)
You will have the opportunity to work with our talented and friendly team of professionals and be part of a global team!
- Applications will close 31st January 2022
- Anticipated start date would be May/June 2022
- Permanent Residency in Australia or New Zealand, or Citizenship is required. Student and bridging visas will not be accepted
- Successful candidates will be required to successfully complete pre-employment background and drug screening.
- For more information visit: www.earlycareersathoneywell.com.au Also meet our graduates at https://earlycareersathoneywell.com.au/our-graduates
We’ve been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more.
Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you’ll love working at Honeywell.
The future is what we make it. So, join us and let’s do this together.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer, and we support a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Copyright © 2020 Honeywell International Inc
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Engineering...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Program duration
- Position start date
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2022, 6:00 am