Graduate Solutions Architect
- Opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 global innovative leader
- Looking for proactive individuals with excellent problem-solving skills
Welcome to Honeywell, a Fortune 100 company, that invents and manufactures a range of new technologies, products and solutions that address tough challenges across diverse industries. It is a multidimensional environment requiring you to adapt quickly while remaining confident in your ability to handle demanding situations, sometimes single-handedly, across multiple projects. The challenges are great, but you will learn from some of the most respected industry experts and discover what you are capable of in the company of some incredibly talented individuals.
About the Role
As a Graduate Solutions Architect, you will work closely with Key Account Managers, Channel Account Managers, Distribution Manager and other Solution Architects in Australia/New Zealand to create solutions using Honeywell PP Products and Partner Software Solutions. This role is critical in ensuring that Honeywell differentiators are clearly communicated to business partners and technical challenges are addressed throughout the sales cycle. The position will also support our partner network, in terms of sales and technical enablement.
- Assess needs of customers and translate them to develop/present solutions, and support closing process for new customers in assigned vertical industry
- Work closely with internal Sales resources and partners to support the pre-sales and post-sales customer relationship
- Solve customer issues/concerns utilizing technical knowledge of the vertical industry
- Forge key segment-focused partner relationships and drive channel sales through partner training and support on Honeywell offerings and value propositions
- Develop, maintain and deliver updated training materials and information.
- Create, manage and monitor Engineering Work\Product Change Requests through to closure, to enhance Honeywell’s solution offerings as per customer requests and requirements
Key Experience & Capabilities:
- Qualification in IT Related field completed in the 2 years preceding the start date for the Graduate role, February 2022
- Ability to clearly articulate value and demonstrate how solutions map to a customer’s needs and drivers
- Development/Programming Skills o Android – Android Studio (java), Visual Studio/Xamarin (C#)
- Connectivity – wifi, Bluetooth
- Windows – C#, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Source Control – Git
- ADB – Android Debug Bridge
- External APIs
- Android Enterprise – Deployment, Support, and Security
- Enterprise Local Area Networking – Wired and Wireless • Enterprise Applications Expertise – ERP, WMS, CRM, TMS, EHR
- Knowledge of other Data Capture hardware solutions – i.e. RFID, printers and barcode scanners will be beneficial.
- Linux – command line and shell scripting
- XML Web Services and RESTful APIs
We are looking for outstanding students who like taking initiative and use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work with business partners to meet mutual goals and objectives. If you are a team player who loves to work in a multi-cultural environment and also enjoys problem solving, then this is the role for you! You will have the opportunity to work with large enterprise customers while being a part of a global team!
- Applications will close 8 April 2021.
- The graduate program will commence in February 2022
- Australian Citizenship required. Student and bridging visas will not be accepted
- Successful candidates will be required to successfully complete pre-employment background and drug screening.
- For more information visit: www.earlycareersathoneywell.com.au Also meet our graduates at https://earlycareersathoneywell.com.au/our-graduates/
- Please include the following in your application. Without all four documents your response may not be reviewed:
- Cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for the role. Please also include your availability to start.
- Academic transcript (please note this does not need to be a verified transcript copy)
- Proof of citizenship or permanent residency
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
We’ve been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/ If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you’ll love working at Honeywell. The future is what we make it. So join us and let’s do this together.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status. Honeywell is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we support a diverse workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Finalist 2019 AHRI awards – Best workplace diversity and inclusion program For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster.
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Copyright © 2020 Honeywell International Inc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Engineering...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm