- Formal graduate program
- Great career opportunities
- Work for a large global innovative engineering leader
Welcome to Honeywell, a Fortune 100 company, that invents and manufactures a range of new technologies, products and solutions that address tough challenges across diverse industries. It is a multidimensional environment requiring you to adapt quickly while remaining confident in your ability to handle demanding situations, sometimes single-handedly, across multiple projects. The challenges are great, but you will learn from some of the most respected industry experts and discover what you are capable of in the company of some incredibly talented individuals.
Honeywell Building Solutions
Honeywell Building Solutions installs, integrates and maintains the systems that keep facilities safe, secure, comfortable, productive and energy efficient. This area of domain expertise extends from Smart Buildings, Critical Infrastructure (Airports, Security Installations, Correctional Facilities) to Smart Cities that employ highly technical solutions involving the Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Analytics in attempts to improve the quality of life for the people whilst maintaining robust, interrupt free and sustainable operating infrastructure.
The Graduate Service Engineer opportunity in Honeywell Building Solutions is focused on delivery of work to existing customer sites. The service graduate role is responsible for servicing customer sites, maximising customer satisfaction and minimising customer site downtime by providing exceptional support. You will work with critical building management systems, HVAC systems, networking and security systems often on site, learning to make decisions and run customer sites with less hands-on guidance. This may include installing and maintaining building automation, security, life safety and energy management systems. You will become a trusted service advisor to our variety of customers. You’ll enjoy a wide range of experiences across commercial and government buildings, health care facilities, airports and correction facilities.
Your duties will include:
- Service maintenance and repair of HVAC, CCTV, Access Control, Security, and Third Party Systems
- Project management of service projects and small works including high level of customer management and ensuring project milestones are achieved.
- Technical consulting, design and implementation support to the service business and customers. This includes pre-sales support to the account team and technical lead on implementation projects
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through direct liaison with client representatives, customers and service recipients
- Assist with HSE assessments and safety plans for designated sites and ensure they are carried out and updated as per the Honeywell HSE policies
- Working with customers to address the customer’s technical and application requirements to ultimately provide an accurate cost of the solution.
- Development and maintenance of site-specific documentation and quality assurance information as required by the Service Manager.
This role involves regular travel to customer sites. You’ll often be somewhere different and will have the chance to work with a variety of customers.
Please note this role will involve regular domestic travel to customer sites.
Applications will close 6 December 2019.
The graduate program will commence in February 2020.
Successful candidates will be required to successfully complete pre-employment background and drug screening.
For more information visit: www.earlycareersathoneywell.com.au
Honeywell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support a diverse workforce.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
- Relevant Undergraduate Degree – Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronic) completed in the 2 years preceding the start date for the Graduate role, February 2020.
- 3 months work experience
- Must have an interest in ICT and Networking
- Permanent Residency in Australia or New Zealand, or Citizenship - student and bridging visas not accepted
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Agile and flexible
- Great customer focus
- Passion to learn
- Team work
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2019, 12:59 pm