Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Focus on supporting Delivery and POC's of Services & Solutions stack designed to meet Customer business needs and HP Operations. Drive delivery excellence in technical.
- Support Delivery Technical Consultants with customer configuration and integration with HP Solution and tooling.
- Perform analysis as required to drive/support Delivery activities such as competitive GTM activity (spending trends, website content/presentation, promotional offerings) and synthesis of syndicated and/or primary research.
- Assist with execution of Delivery Initiatives as directed by manager.
- May Track/report program/campaign metrics versus predetermined goals/benchmarks.
- May develop/communicate closed-loop post-analysis of assigned programs.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Technology or related field; Engineering
- Technology , Technical Sales and/or Delivery experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Strong written/oral communications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm