JPS Audit Specialists is a passionate and innovative NDIS auditing body, which is strongly positioned to make an impact by helping to protect of one of the most vulnerable communities in our society. JPS is seeking an Audit Operations Team Leader to step into this full-time permanent role and lead the admin team to deliver a smooth and efficient post audit service.
JPS believe that people living with disability deserve a fair and equal opportunity in our society and use their expertise in healthcare auditing to enable providers to operate in a quality framework with confidence.
This is an exciting opportunity for a new graduate looking to kickstart their career in management or auditing. In this hands-on role, the Audit Operations Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day post audit operations to ensure a smooth and efficient service is delivered. If you have a strong eye for detail, excellent time management and communication skills, this role is for you!
- Communicate with auditors throughout the audit lifecycle, ensuring timelines are met
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with auditors throughout the audit lifecycle
- Manage the post audit lifecycle, ensuring audits are reviewed, distributed and evidence is uploaded to the NDIS Commission portal, in a timely manner
- Lead and manage a team of Quality Reviewers and Document Uploaders
- Represent JPS Audit Specialists with credibility and professionalism
- Securely store and back up audit documentation
- Assist with updating client profiles
- Follow up on enquiries from the NDIS Commission
- Actively participate in operational meetings and contribute to strategic planning
Skills and Experience
- A natural leader ideally you will have proven experience motivating and inspiring team members
- A recent university degree in business or a suitable discipline will be highly regarded
- Well-developed administration skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated skills in planning and organising with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- A positive can-do attitude that embraces a collaborative culture of learning and knowledge sharing
How to Apply
If you are passionate about helping others and looking for a role where you can grow and develop with the organisation, apply today by emailing your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].
Please note, as the safety of our clients and team is our priority, this role will operate remotely during this global health pandemic with the opportunity to remain remote beyond the pandemic. JPS promote equal employment opportunities and a diverse and inclusive work environment. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of culturally diverse backgrounds or people living with a disability are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Management
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Bridging...
- Level 5/111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC, 3205Locations:
- Closing Date:20th Apr 2021, 12:59 pm