Who you’ll be working with…
HVTC is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to changing lives through training and employment. We believe skills change lives and that apprenticeships and traineeships can open doors to incredible careers. We believe in the power of knowledge and learning, but also diversity and choice and understand that one person’s dream is different to the next. In collaboration with businesses across NSW, we match the right person with the right career and support them to realise their full potential. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion to join our Rutherford team as a Graduate Recruitment Officer.
Are you the missing piece of the puzzle?
What you’ll be doing…
The role of Recruitment Officer is key in supporting HVTC’s best practice recruitment through the efficient coordination of recruitment and administration activities. The role takes ownership of the recruitment process by liaising with stakeholders to match the right candidate to the right placement and vocational education qualification, candidate management, coordinating activities via online systems and responding to inquiries from prospective applicants and host employers.
What you’ll bring to the table…
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Psychology or other related discipline (or studying towards)
- Exposure to recruitment and best practice knowledge in attraction & selection (desirable)
- Proven track record at providing timely, accurate high-level administration support
- Exceptional customer service focus towards both internal and external recruitment stakeholders
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, preferably including advert writing flare
- Superior organisational skills with a high attention to detail in all work areas, sound record-keeping practices and an innate continuous improvement drive.
- Proven high level of computer literacy including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, ideally with experience using an e-Recruitment system and/or CRM
What you’ll get in return…
As well as a fun, supportive and inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged and given room to grow, you’ll also get:
- Rostered Days Off (RDO) entitlements
- Annual Leave Loading 17.5%
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Access to Corporate Gym & Health Insurance Rates
- Corporate uniform (after your probation period)
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible Working Arrangements (as agreed)
- Coffee delivered to your doorstep daily.
So, if you’re ready to kickstart your career this could be the ideal job for you!
How to Apply…
To apply, please go to https://www.seek.com.au/job/51677995 and upload your Cover Letter and Resume, please note that only applications that address the Selection Criteria will be considered.
Applications close Sunday 28th March 2021.
Please note, HVTC may contact shortlisted candidates prior to the closing date.
Further information on this position can be obtained by contacting Ashley Kelly, HR & Safety Officer on (02) 4932 4222.
More information on HVTC can be obtained from the Company website: www.hvtc.com.au
HVTC are committed to Equal Employment Opportunities, Ethical Practices, and the principles of Cultural Diversity. We encourage applications from all members of the community, including people from indigenous backgrounds, women seeking non-traditional trade opportunities and mature aged people.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident
- 30 Spitfire Place Rutherford NSW 2320Locations:
- Closing Date:28th Mar 2021, 12:59 pm