At HWL Ebsworth we believe in investing in our people from the very beginning of their careers. We see the Summer Clerkship program as the start of that investment, where we are committed to nurturing and supporting our employees to reach their full potential as lawyers.
What to expect from our 5 week Summer Clerkship Program:
- Real and rewarding training with extensive support from your supervising Partner and mentor.
- The chance to work with quality clients that provide interesting work.
- Hands on and diverse work which could include drafting, attending court, completing legal research, attending client meetings or attending settlements
- Seminars and workshops that give insight into our practice areas and help you develop invaluable skills.
- Opportunities to attend social events and network with your fellow colleagues, from Clerks through to Partners of the Firm.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for penultimate year students with different strengths and attributes that will continue to add to our down to earth, no-fuss culture. Those who are self-motivated, keen to learn, have an ability to adapt to changing priorities and have excellent communication skills will succeed.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a firm that is dynamic, forward thinking and continues to experience substantial growth in the legal industry, this is an excellent opportunity to launch your legal career.
For more information or to apply, please visit the Graduate Centre on our website www.hwlebsworth.com.au and select 'Sydney office'. Applications need to be submitted via our online application form.
For any enquiries regarding the program, please contact the People & Development team by emailing [email protected]
Applications close: Sunday 10 July 2022
- Job type:Clerkships
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm