A little bit more about Analytics….
Our Analytics team are explorers, scientists and experimenters who continuously identify patterns and anomalies and solve complex problems.
From predicting customer behaviour and claims outcomes, to analysing the distress in customers' voices when they call us, they're able to utilise technical skill, rigorous methodologies, technology and AI to find new pathways to serve our customers and improve our business model.
To make this a reality, Analytics work closely alongside the Data team and the business to facilitate an increasingly clear understanding of our customers and shape the way we work in the future.
What degrees / disciplines are we seeking?
- Data Science foundations: i.e. Studies in Mathematics / Stats / Data Science / Engineering / Computer Science
- Good communicator, innovative / learning / experimental mindset, bucket loads of initiative
Type of work you will be participating in:
- Understanding of business problems and potential analytical / statistical solutions
- Designing and running analytical and AI experiments
- Building and deploying analytical and AI models (and other applications)
- This would span a broad range of domain areas that could include (but are not limited to): Customer Experience, Behaviour & Loyalty, Claims & Operations Automation, Digital Channel Personalisation & Optimisation and other emerging AI use cases such as image recognition, NLP and fraud detection.
What is exciting about Analytics?
Customer and Analytics (C&A) is fundamental to IAG building a culture that places data at the heart of decision making and trusts it to tell the truth. Providing vision and strategy for all analytics activities and championing the adoption of data driven decision making across the Group, C&A will also ensure customer needs are understood and inform superior experience designs that make their world safer through helping better customer decision making. Key to this is measuring customer satisfaction, so gathering feedback and information to inform new opportunities to satisfy customers in the future is core to our purpose.
C&A drives the development and delivery of a clear analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) strategy which encompasses the opportunities that arise across the business, specifically including in marketing, operations and underwriting; while pioneering the implementation of new techniques that create efficiency across the organisation along with measurable growth. Another core objective is the use of information to identify our customers and create analytical insights that allow us to design new products and services and respond in real time. C&A will drive the understanding of the broader global analytics landscape and bring forward techniques that improve our organisation practices and process but also unlock new sources of value.
Find out more at https://www.iag.com.au/careers/iag-graduate-program
Let’s Talk Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply’! Applications close on April 4th 2021.
Please remember to attach your CV + Academic Transcript to your application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Program Duration
- Number of vacancies
- Is this a generalist role?
- Position start date
- Accepts International
- Remote friendly (Work from home)
- Closing Date:5th Apr 2021, 12:59 pm