A little bit more about Risk Partnering…
At IAG our purpose is to make your world a safer place. Risk Partners supports this purpose by empowering our customers to understand and manage their risks and recover rapidly from loss.
We aspire to be the risk partners of choice for our underwriters, our partners, and customers.
We deliver valued risk support and advice, seamlessly and easily, turning your risks into opportunities.
Underwriting Partners enhance underwriting through improved risk selection, education and advancing risk improvements Broking Partners enhance your Customer Value Proposition through risk education, improved risk placement and broadened risk offerings. C
ustomer enable customer to understand, identify and manage risk, build resilience and connect to commercial opportunities. Industry Bodies increase awareness of industry wide risks, education and connect to scalable risk solutions.
What degrees / disciplines are we seeking?
- Tertiary qualification/s – Degree in Risk Management, Engineering/Science Discipline, or other related fields
- An analytical mindset, good communication skills and ability to build and maintain strong working relationships colleagues / customers and partners. Collaboration is key!
As part of Risk Partnering, you will learn and experience the greatest importance of the delivery of relevant information / data and analysis that enables:
- Underwriters to make quality decisions about risk selection and risk pricing
- Our customers to manage risk better and improve business resilience
- Our underwriters to have a deeper understanding of the risks our customers face and how we can help them mitigate, maintain or respond to these risks.
You will gain a deep understanding of the client risk profile and work influentially with the underwriters, clients and intermediaries by proposing pragmatic risk treatment options that enable the client to reduce its risk profile and subsequently reducing the risk of IAG’s underwriting portfolio Find out more at https://www.iag.com.au/careers/iag-graduate-program
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply’! Applications close on April 4th 2021.
Please remember to attach your CV + Academic Transcript to your application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Compliance, Engineering, Insurance, Research and Development,...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Program Duration
- Number of vacancies
- Is this a generalist role?
- Position start date
- Accepts International
- Remote friendly (Work from home)
- Closing Date:5th Apr 2021, 12:59 pm