Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
- July 2021 start date
- Collaborate with stakeholders of all levels
- Permanent position, based in Melbourne
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It’s a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, “What else is possible?” GTS is the place for you!
What will I be doing?
- Purchase Order Management – raise PO requests and process funds releases in IBM BonD system
- Manage inventory additions and removals to contract/schedules & baselines
- Obtain pricing approvals for new products/services
- Prepare billing files for client submission and approval
- Create Invoice/Billing requests in the IBM Billing Request Tool (BRT)
- Process Time and Materials Requests for billing
- Provide inputs into account forecast files relating to actual Cost and Revenue data
- Raise and Process Contract Change Requests (ons/offs)
- Analyse invoice reports and investigate and resolve disputed invoices
- Maintain and store records on account electronic team rooms
- Perform archiving of contract records as necessary
- Generate contracted service activity performance reports – run queries and produce output files
- Work closely with other teams to achieve client outcomes (including contract Deliverable, Commercial Delivery Management, Subbie Relationship/Transition Management teams)
What skills and experience do I need to be successful in this role?
- For our business roles we will consider all degrees including Business Information Systems, Business Management, Finance, Commerce, Economics.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as working independently when required.
- A growth mindset, and commitment to continuous learning and personal development.
- Ability to thrive in an ever changing, technology-based environment.
- Ability to work through problems/obstacles to achieve a desired result
- Problem & change management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Microsoft Office product skills – word processor, spreadsheet, presentation
- Works well in matrixed, client focused team
- General understanding of Contract and/or Financial processes
- An understanding of process improvement plans, Change control management and process controls
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to manage to a defined Statement of Work and Customer Service Levels
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Have graduated from an Australian University no earlier than 2020,
- Have less than 2 years relevant full-time work experience,
- Maintain a credit average, and
- Are an Australian Citizen.
IBM welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. If you require accommodations or adjustments, we encourage you to make us aware so that we can support you through the application process.
Our process includes Talent Acquisition reviewing applications, selecting candidates to complete online cognitive assessments (invitation received via email), then shortlisting candidates to complete the interview process.
It is helpful if you upload your CV, Academic Transcript (unofficial is acceptable) and Right-To-Work documents (Australian Passport or Birth Certificate/Photo ID).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 7:00 am