We’re looking for passionate, original thinkers to join us as part of our graduate consultant program; The IBM Services Associate Program.
- Get access to the latest education, tools and technology including training and certification tailored to your role.
- Be supported by a network of fellow graduates, experienced professionals, mentors and global communities.
- Work in diverse teams that champion inclusion and a culture of giving back.
These are full time permanent positions starting in July 2022, based in Sydney.
As a graduate, you’ll be a part of client-facing teams helping businesses change the way they work. We are looking for graduates to join us the following roles:
- Consultant - use consulting skills, business acumen, and technical knowledge to effectively implement technology into the clients' business environment.
- Developer - design, develop, and integrate solutions using future-looking technologies, techniques, and products our clients demand today.
- Project Manager - ensures that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions.
What skills and experience do I need to be successful in this role?
- At IBM we are interested in candidates who have a passion for technology. For our technical roles the following degrees are well-aligned: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, other degrees with a technical focus.
- For our business roles we will consider all degrees including Business Information Systems, Business Management, Finance, Commerce, Economics.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as working independently when required.
- A growth mindset, and commitment to continuous learning and personal development.
- Ability to thrive in an ever changing, technology-based consulting environment.
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Are in your final year of tertiary education OR have graduated from an Australian University no earlier than 2020,
- Have less than 2 years relevant full-time work experience,
- Maintain a credit average, and
- Are an Australian Citizen.
IBM welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. If you require accommodations or adjustments, we encourage you to make us aware so that we can support you through the application process.
Our process includes Talent Acquisition reviewing applications, selecting candidates to complete online cognitive assessments (invitation received via email), then shortlisting candidates to complete the interview process.
It is helpful if you upload your CV, Academic Transcript (unofficial is acceptable) and Right-To-Work documents (Australian Passport or Birth Certificate/Photo ID).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:23rd May 2022, 1:40 am