At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
IBM’s Tech Re-Entry program is looking for talented technical professionals who are looking to restart their technical careers after an absence from the workforce of 12 months or more. This paid apprenticeship will enable you to work on projects that match your expertise, interests, and abilities and leads to regular, full-time employment.
During your IBM Tech Re-Entry apprenticeship program, you will have the opportunity to update your skills in a contemporary work environment. You will have access to the latest tools and technologies available and work alongside multi-disciplinary teams to hone your expertise and deliver on client-critical solutions. You’ll be able to experience the breadth of IBM resources while developing new skills and relationships.
Re-Entry hires participate in ~6 month apprenticeships to refresh their technical skills. The experience provides personalised technical learning to update and gain additional skills; earning badges and credentials along the way.
Preferred Locations: Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
As a Customer Success Manager (Architect), you will apply your technical skills to drive successful customer outcomes with IBM hybrid cloud & AI Growth Offerings. You will be responsible for use case identification, solution architecture design, MVP builds, and adoption of our Growth Offerings that run on Red Hat OpenShift. You will also guide IT executives through the changes needed to unlock the full value of hybrid cloud, show users how to get value out of their solutions, identify expansion opportunities, and work with the renewal team to ensure execution of the renewal process.
The work will involve:
- Serve as a trusted technical expert for the customer’s cloud migration and supporting adoption of Hybrid Cloud & AI Solutions
- Developing a growth plan to guide IT executive leadership through the changes needed to unlock the full value of hybrid cloud
- Lead technical conversations and show users how to get value out of their solutions
- Solution architecture design, fast prototyping that demonstrates value
- Identification of expansion opportunities
- Execute customer success plan to drive adoption post-deployment
- Bringing together multi-discplinary stakeholders towards a common goal
- Demonstrate a history of success in technical solution roles such as consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, enterprise architect, or equivalent
- Technical understanding and hands-on experience with cloud architecture and associated frameworks
- Experience with modern enterprise software implementations
- Ability to drive adoption and re-use of solutions
- Experience working with OpenShift & AI technology
- Experience working in B2B Enterprise Software
Attributes you possess:
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and communication skills
- Can manage multiple customer accounts and projects simultaneously
The successful applicant must have the ability to work in Australia without the requirement of sponsorship.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2021, 7:00 am