Assistant Accountant – Icon Group
Why choose us?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees’ company-wide, the Group’s cancer services include over 30 cancer centres, 3 large chemotherapy compounding facilities and over 50 pharmacies across Australia. Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Supportive leadership team
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexibility program
About the role:
Join our friendly and flexible finance team at head office in South Brisbane on a permanent full-time basis. This is an amazing opportunity to add value and contribute to an ever-evolving organisation.
- Bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Revenue reconciliations for multiple cost centres
- Preparation of profit share for Doctors, processing invoices and creating payment runs
- Preparation of general journals including standing journals
- Process monthly group travel and corporate credit card expenses
- Run direct debit process for finance customers
- Invoicing and oncharges
- Debtors management
- Assist with KPI reporting
- Support the year end audit process
- Other duties as required
We are seeking a team-focused individual who has the ability to prioritise their workload in a fast-paced environment. High attention to detail along with effective communication and problem-solving skills are required to succeed in these roles.
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting / commerce or working towards
- Currently studying, planning to study or completed CA / CPA qualifications
- Intermediate computer literacy, particularly in Excel
- Some experience in accounting viewed favourably
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 12:59 pm