The 2022 Pharmacist Pre-Registration Program is now open across three of our Perth sites on a full-time 12-month contract. You will be based at one of the below sites.
St John of God Mt Lawley is a 205 bed hospital and is one of Western Australia’s leading centre for private rehabilitation. The hospital also offers a range of inpatient services across other specialties.
St John of God Murdoch is a state of the art, purpose-built facility consisting of 507 beds. The Hospital provides services in medical and surgical, paediatrics, maternity, palliative care and more.
Hollywood Private Hospital focuses on providing a range of clinical services, programs and therapies. The 738 bed acute hospital has a number of high care facilities. Some of the hospital’s medical specialties include cancer care, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery and more.
Our program is designed to advance your clinical knowledge through our comprehensive and dedicated training. You will be strongly mentored and guided by our pharmacists to ensure you receive the support and development you need to kick-start your pharmacy career.
Our pharmacy group place great emphasis on promoting from within, so this is your chance to get a foot in the door for ongoing permanent opportunities in our clinical pharmacies across Australia.
- Prepare medications for dispensing to patients
- Counsel patients on the proper use of medicines
- Participate in clinical pharmacy review
- Liaise with hospital wards and associated employees
- Medication supply and logistics
- Assist with projects, audits and reviews
- Attend seminars and participate in an approved Intern Training Program
Icon Pharmacy Group is a successful and expanding group consisting of Icon, Epic and Slade pharmacies across Australia. We are one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, we deliver innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospital, aged care and oncology facilities.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and professional training provided
- Competitive remuneration
- Professional development and goal setting program
We are seeking team-oriented, enthusiastic graduates who are motivated and ready to learn from our team whilst working for a growing and vibrant organisation. Most importantly, you will be customer focused and welcome the opportunity to be challenged, actively applying yourself in a dynamic clinical pharmacy environment.
Skills & experience:
- Bachelors degree or Masters in Pharmacy and enrolment in an eligible Intern Training Program by start date in early 2022
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to problem solve
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Previous pharmacy experience advantageous
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and have a special interest in working for an organisation that delivers outstanding patient care, please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter outlining your interest.
Applications are open for an early start in 2022.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
- Job type:Internships
Health, Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm