Due to continued company growth, IDOM Automotive Group have a rare and exciting opportunity for a People and Culture Administrator to join our busy team.
IDOM Automotive Group operates 38 New and Used Vehicle Dealerships and Service Centres across WA & Victoria. IDOM represents some of the strongest brands in the industry, including Toyota, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Volkswagen and more.
You will play a valuable role supporting the People and Culture team with the day-to-day operations, including assisting with the development and maintenance of processes for all elements of the employee lifecycle. This is an excellent opportunity where you can grow with our company and develop your HR knowledge.
- Assisting with all elements relating to the employee lifecycle
- Assist with the recruitment process including phone screening candidates and completing reference checks
- Completing compliance checks
- Liaise with payroll on employee changes to align with payroll deadlines
- Create and maintain personnel records
- Contribute to continuous improvement of P&C processes and procedures
- Various Ad Hoc Administrative Duties
- Autonomous & diligent with ability to take full ownership & accountability for your workload.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work as a self-directed member of a team
- A fast learner, conscientious with a strong work ethic.
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communications skills orally & written
- Demonstrated experience in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Certificate IV in Human Resources or equivalent
- Previous HR admin experience is advantageous
What's In It For You:
- Vibrant team environment & supportive senior management
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Both autonomy and collaborative work environment
- Be part of an exciting growth period
When you join IDOM Automotive Group, we believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
If this sounds like the perfect role for YOU, email your resume by clicking 'Apply'.
*Due to the number of applications, we will be only contacting those who have been shortlisted
Please note: IDOM Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that embraces and values equality, cultural diversity, and inclusion. All shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment check including police and medical checks.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm