Wanted - Helpdesk Support Trainee located in bayside Cleveland. Entry level role into the IT industry will see you join a small team with a strong culture of on-the-job training and employee development.
The successful applicant will be a people person who enjoys problem-solving in a fast-paced environment
As our Helpdesk Support Trainee you will be responsible for;
- Managing inbound support calls and emails from our clients
- Support of desktop, infrastructure, and services across multiple technology streams including hardware, software, networks, server, print, mobile devices, peripherals, etc.
- Configure and coordinate changes on POS System
- Assisting with the afterhours roster once adequately trained
To be successful in this role you will need;
- A genuine passion for all things IT including hardware, software and networking
- A suitable IT qualification from TAFE (or similar)
- Excellent communication skills, as you will be dealing with end users with limited IT understanding
- Experience in the hospitality industry would be beneficial but is not essential for the right candidate
- The ability to prioritise and multitask
- A working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals and diagnostic processes
- The ability to work in a challenging and constantly changing environment
Due to our on-the-job training program, prior experience within the IT industry will be helpful, but is not necessary
We are seeking someone who can work autonomously as well as in a team and has a friendly personality. You will be a confident communicator, demonstrate effective time management and strong attention to detail with resilience to work in a fast paced environment.
If you believe you have the above skills and experience, and this role sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter online today.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm