Introducing the IMC Launchpad: an exclusive 2-day program for pre-penultimate year students looking to get a head start in their career. If you’re interested in building your understanding of what Traders and Technologists do while also taking away hands-on technical skills, this is the experience for you!
During the program, you will explore how to use mathematics, probability and problem-solving skills in a real-world environment, which will deepen your understanding of trading. You’ll then have the opportunity to put theory into practice by developing your own trading strategies using our in-house trading simulation! In addition to this, we’ll host workshops that will help you develop highly sought-after coding skills, and you’ll also be able to build your confidence in teamwork through various networking opportunities.
To set you up for success, you’ll be assigned a buddy who will support and mentor you during your time on this program. At the end of the IMC Launchpad, you will leave with an exclusive insight into life as a Trader or Technologist at IMC. Additionally, top performers will be fast-tracked to interview stage for our upcoming 2022 Summer Internship programs, in either Trading, Software, or Hardware.
#LifeatIMC: Life at IMC is about enjoying a rich variety of social events, well-being, and team-building opportunities. During the 2-days you spend with us, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in IMC’s social life, with fitness classes, social events, and networking opportunities.
- Pre-Penultimate student studying at an Australian or New Zealand university
- Australian or NZ citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Available to attend the program in person at the end of September
- The 2-days will be fully catered for by IMC
- For candidates outside of Sydney, flights and accommodation will be covered by us
- This program is free of charge
- Applications will close on 31st July
- To apply, you will need to follow the link below
- You will be asked to upload your CV and university transcript
- If you are short-listed, you will be asked to complete a 10-minute online assessment, followed by a short phone chat with a member of our friendly Recruitment team
- If you are successful in being accepted into the program, you will receive a notification by 13th August.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Cyber...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 7:00 am