Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys can navigate your next.
Location: Sydney, Australia
We are growing our Australia team of new graduates by the hundreds this year. It’s a very exciting time to join our team because we not only invest in your technology training upon onboarding, but we also make a commitment to continue our investment in your learning throughout your career at Infosys. We offer mentorship programs, continuing education courses with our digital classroom partners and we build our leaders on the inside with our Leadership Institute Program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Technology Associate, you will work on exciting projects with some of the largest companies in the world. You’ll be met with many new opportunities and do more by becoming a part of the Infosys community. We value lifelong learning, creative thinking and foster an entrepreneurial culture. Come amplify your potential and become your very best while helping us co-create the digital and disruptive future of innovation and technology.
We offer varied pathways in areas like:
- Data Analytics
- Cyber security
- ERP (Like SAP, Oracle etc)
- Cloud technologies and Infrastructure Solutions
- Quality engineering through testing
- Digital technologies
- Application development (like business applications, mobile applications, UX/UI etc) and maintenance
- Artificial Intelligence and Automation and more.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Initial 2 months training for this position could be in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Perth or Remote depending on the Covid situation.
If you recently completed your graduation, expect to graduate soon or have 0-2 years’ industry experience and are looking for your big career break, then come join us.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics required from an accredited institution (Graduated or near completion)
- Software Development/ Programming skills – in any language (Java, Java Script, Python etc)
- Knowledge (through university development projects) in
- Database structures, data extraction and data manipulation using basic SQL
- Software Engineering aspects covering
- Testing (Various types of testing)
- Configuration, Version control
- Agile framework
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- General knowledge about latest technologies including Cloud, Microservices etc
- Project delivery approaches leveraging Agile framework, DevOps (CI/CD – Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery / Deployment)
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence, and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on [email protected] or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
We wish you the very best of luck and hope to work with you in the future.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2022, 1:59 pm