What you need to know…
Why should I apply?
INKOMPASS is a unique 2-cycle internship program which enables you to DISCOVER yourself through challenges and cultural diversity. You will be given the opportunity to:
- Work on REAL BUSINESS PROJECTS that will help you develop portable skills
- Build an INTERNATIONAL network
- Receive personalised feedback and COACHING
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Fluent in English
- 1st year university students of a 3 year course, 2nd year university students of a 4 year course, and so on!
- Penultimate students
- Have any major or concentration of study
- Are a strong academic performer
- Curious, adventurous and open-minded.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
At INKOMPASS, we keep things simple: we want to work with the best. That’s why our priority with INKOMPASS is to attract, support and develop diverse and unique individuals from all disciplines.
How to apply
Please visit our website and go through the online application process.
Step 1. Application – if you meet our eligibility criteria, we will invite you to take some online tests.
Step 2. Selection – If you successfully complete the online tests, you will be invited to an assessment centre on 25 or 26 September 2018 (in Melbourne).
When to apply
Applications are open from 16 July 2018- 26 August 2018.
- First year university students completing a 3 year degree
- Second year university students completing a 4 year degree, and so on!
- Penultimate year university students
- Must have working rights in Australia or New Zealand (international student visas accepted)
Internships are offered in Melbourne and Auckland.
Please visit our website – www.inkompass.global
We look forward to receiving your application!