- Paid 12-week placement
- Pathway to Graduate Opportunities
- Perth based applicants only
INPEX is committed to identifying and supporting the development of young talent in the Oil & Gas industry. Our 12-week placement, which kicks off in November 2021, includes on-the-job training and development, informal mentoring, and coaching.
About the Role:
Based out of our Perth office, some of the core responsibilities for this role will include:
- Assist in developing a Report Catalogue of all BI Reports with reference to underlying data queries and views.
- Assist in building a Power BI App on top of the compiled Report Catalogue.
- Assist in identifying the Machine Learning and AI features within Power BI and do a Proof of Concept on how it can be used on existing Power BI Reports.
Skills & experience:
- Students in their penultimate (2nd last) year of their Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT or Data Analytics or related field.
- Have an interest in Data and Analytics and passion towards learning and using BI tools and techniques.
- Motivated, proactive and have an interest in the oil and gas industry.
- Have excellent communication skills with a strong academic history.
- Involved in any extracurricular activities.
To be eligible, you will also need to demonstrate that:
- You are an Australian/New Zealand citizen or have Australian permanent residency.
- You are currently residing in Perth.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within the energy industry.
INPEX is building a more diverse and inclusive workforce, for the benefit of our people, our business, and the community. We particularly encourage women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply.
Why join INPEX?
At INPEX, we foster a culture of inclusion and our working environment embraces diversity of personal beliefs cultures and lifestyles.
As an international company, we offer opportunities to collaborate with colleagues from all over the world – to help discover and develop new technologies that contribute to INPEX’s global renewable focus.
With 40 years of Ichthys LNG operations and new ventures ahead of us, we invite inspiring, determined, and passionate people with a strong commitment to safety, to consider a career with INPEX.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Information Technology
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:24th May 2021, 1:59 pm