The Junior Integration Developer is typically a software developer with strong knowledge of development and implementing solutions that integrate applications across an enterprise or its units and departments by evaluating existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and ensure that final solutions meet the organization's needs.
They are directly involved in projects from the initial analysis through the development to the Run & Maintain phases, where in addition to their technical abilities there will be a requirement for planning, time management and commercial skills, all leading to enhanced end user satisfaction.
The Junior Integration Developer is an expert on the company’s processes, services and products, and can decide how any applicable knowledge and data can be optimally analysed, structured and built to meet their company’s requirements.
DESIRED BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate in Software/IT engineering and/or Computer applications.
- At least 2 years’ hands-on experience in :
- Integration/API development.
- Design, build and maintain interfaces between different messaging structures and related applications.
- Working in a corporate environment that is focused on application/integration dev and delivery using Agile methodology.
- Coding experience (Java/Python).
- A high level of proficiency in at least one of TIBCO, Dell Boomi, MuleSoft.
- Knowledge of Implementing Integration projects is a must.
- Workato knowledge is good to have and will be preferred.
- Strong working knowledge with APIs –RESTful.
- Sound knowledge of Data Structure –JSON, any RDBMS.
- Knowledge of SOAP/XML is a plus.
- Logical and analytical skills, being able to deal with complex and abstract concepts and problem solving.
- Proven customer facing skills and ability to interact and communicate efficiently with stakeholders at different levels.
- Great written and verbal skills in English language.
- Capability for identifying needs and business value solutions.
- Ability to work well both alone and within a larger multi-functional team to combine multiple tasks and projects.
- Flexible and open-minded, pragmatic and proactive approach.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This role will join Intellificial’s Workato development team with deep technical expertise on automation solutions around client needs.
- You will participate the design, development, and implementation of high impact automation use-cases.
- With your technical expertise, you will create solutions in Workato that align with the customer’s requirements and business needs and support the implementation of their solution.
- We are looking for a top performer who exudes a passion for understanding the needs of the customer and delivering on those needs.
- Be a technical expert who can develop rapid automation solutions around high-impact customer use-cases.
- Develop an aptitude for technical advising, troubleshooting, and analysis to resolve technical problems and design scalable services.
- Accelerate development for roadmap features to address specific customer requirements.
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to project’s knowledge base.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service experience to customers.
- Participate in agile delivery with proactiveness to adhere to client agile processes.
- Work with the clients’ IT or other departments or business units within client/Intellificial, discussing requirements, solutions and reporting for the solution.
- Ability to work independently but keeping transparency and regular communication with client and 3rdparty team/s.
- High level of flexibility and ability to react quickly to changing business needs in a fast-paced environment driven by market pressures.
- Utilize experience in agile, SDLC, development best practices and methodologies to ensure top-notch delivery.
- Proactively call out issues with an intent of not just raising them but also resolving them.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm