At Interactive, our purpose is to Keep Technology Human. You’ll feel it when you walk in the door and you’ll see it in everything we do.
In addition to our purpose, our 600 people bring their own unique selves to work every day, which is why we have been recognised as an AFR ‘Great Place to Work’ in 2020.
To leverage from our 12 years of established private cloud products and offerings, we are looking to onboard a talented Graduate in Azure and AWS delivering innovative public cloud products to our Cloud Managed Services customers.
Some of the key things you’ll do:
- Solve problems. You’ll assist with customer engineering projects and service requests including operational support and testing
- Getting hands on with public cloud as well as accelerating ability to get certified to an expert level
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor level certifications with a focus on software engineering/development and/or Practitioner level AWS or Azure certifications
- Software engineering experience gained either through tertiary studies, practical experience or work experience.
- Scripting/coding experience should include exposure to task automation tools and concepts (powershell and python scripting experience will be highly regarded) and web development
- We won’t list desired personality traits because in addition to the skills it is also important for us that our people bring their own unique personality and characteristics.
Why choose us?
- Our people love working at Interactive – check out our Glassdoor rating!
- Flexibility – we’re open to providing the flexibility and structure that works for you
- We’re a sustainable organisation - we are an RE100 member and aim to eventually become 100% sustainable
- You’ll grow & you’ll learn - our L&D team is awesome and our CEO’s motto is that “everyone should develop during their time at Interactive”
- You’ll genuinely have the chance to make a difference and won’t get lost in the crowd
… Plus all the ‘usual’ perks
Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts, monthly staff lunches and a free on-site barista
A Bit More About Interactive
We are Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of 3 x key areas – Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre & Business Continuity.
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm