We currently have Graduate opportunities for Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths & Exercise Physiologists across our Partner Practices in NSW, QLD, VIC & ACT!
What is involved in our Graduate Mentoring Program?
Here at InterHealthcare (IHC), we recognise the importance of a supportive transition from university into private practice, and tailor our Graduate Mentoring Program experience to ensure the program is fit for purpose and produces the best results for our Graduates. We also offer the following:
- 12-month tailored & supported program – we won’t throw you in the deep end! We want to ensure you are supported and your journey is tailored to suit your desired career progression. Therefore, our partner practices have their own autonomy, with the overall support from the IHC national network.
- Multi-disciplinary approach – our program is designed to challenge traditional boundaries of discipline specific silos - we are a multidisciplinary team & want to ensure you have exposure to learn about a broad range of modalities.
- Education champions - your journey of continual professional development is overseen by an appointed Education Champion, who will ensure that every opportunity for support and professional growth is provided to you.
- Clinical advisory committee guidance - our Graduate Mentoring Program is overseen by InterHealthcares Clinical Advisory Committee which priorities clinical governance and the health & wellbeing of staff.
Why choose IHC to kick-start your career in Allied Health?
- We are changing the game in Allied Health with the introduction of our cutting-edge nationally delivered new graduate mentoring program, with 24/7 access to a learning management platform.
- Monthly clinical webinars - our graduates are invited to an informative webinar which is held by some of Australia’s leading Allied Health professionals, covering a vast range of topics.
- Professional development – we offer incredible CPD allowances, with the ability to work and learn from the best in the industry!
- National network - InterHealthcare practitioners practice locally in a community setting, and benefit from the security and resources of a larger company. This also allows our employees to experience new settings in different locations on locum arrangements where applicable!
- Alongside these amazing benefits, we offer competitive remuneration across our practices – we are passionate about investing in the right practitioners to join our journey - let’s chat about what you are looking for!
Who is InterHealthcare?
Established in 2019, InterHealthcare (IHC) is a rapidly growing organisation partnering with reputable & leading Allied Health businesses across Australia. Whilst InterHealthcare may be a new name, our 22 partner brands have been operating and servicing our communities across Australia for over 20 years! Across our 22 partner brands, we have 72 operating practices across NSW, ACT, QLD & VIC and offer a multidisciplinary organisation embracing varied allied health disciplines and varied scopes. Our vision is to bring together leaders in the field to create a national network of allied health businesses and services providers, and in doing so, positively impact on the health and wellbeing of the Australian population!
Join IHC and kick-start your career today!
If you are interested in cultivating your skills, working with a diverse patient base and being part of a great team environment, then private practice within InterHealthcares partner practices offers you the perfect career path!
To find out more about our Graduate Mentoring Program, please do not hesitate to contact 0731866440 or [email protected].
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Exercise Physiology, Physio and Occupational Therapy,...
- Work rights:
Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
- Australia wideLocations:
Canberra, Regional New...
- Closing Date:26th Sep 2021, 7:00 am