At Intrinsic Health we recognise that health is experienced physically, psychologically and socially. With this in mind we adopt a holistic and individualised approach to treatment through comprehensive assessment, centred around the goals of our clients’ and their families.
Our unique blend of Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, and Pain Management programs are designed to assist with rehabilitation, lifestyle support and wellness to guide people of any age, ability or fitness level to feel better for longer.
Our genuine care and support for our employees is to promote the same level of support and care to our patients. Being a part of our company, not only comes with a high level of care for our employees, we also pride ourselves on our culture.About this Role
You will work within a growing multidisciplinary team that distinguishes themselves through their high quality, holistic healthcare services and genuinely caring approach by assessing, treating, and preventing disorders in human movement caused by injury or disease.
You will provide a variety of services such as:
- Assessment of clients (functional and mobility) including administering muscle, nerve, joint and functional ability tests to identify and assess physical problems of patients
- Designing treatment programs to address patients' problems
- Treating patients to reduce pain, improve circulation, strengthen muscles, improve cardiothoracic, cardiovascular and respiratory functions, restore joint mobility, and improve balance and coordination
- Using the therapeutic properties of exercise, heat, cold, massage, manipulation, hydrotherapy, electrotherapy, ultraviolet and infra-red light and ultrasound in the treatment of patients
- Assisting and reviewing with rehabilitation and pain management for our clients
- Providing allied health services to assist with mobility and strengthening and consulting with other Health Professionals as required about patients' problems, needs and progress
- Development of individual care plans and recording treatments given and patients' responses and progress
- Fall prevention, education, and strength training work
- Instructing patients and their families in procedures to be continued at home
We are seeking therapists who are motivated to continue to grow their clinical skills and are passionate about making a real difference working with the elderly, and who can manage a varied caseload including:
- Pain management
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Cardiorespiratory patients
- Ongoing professional development with regular team CPD sessions
- Full induction and mentor program
- Above award remuneration packages
- Opportunities for growth into leadership and management roles
- Become an integral part of a skilled and nurturing team
- Permanent and casual roles available
- Flexible working arrangements, tailor your day to suit you!
- Qualified in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Valid National Police Check
- Vaccination records
- The right to work in Australia
Apply directly below or contact our talent team on 0401 013 172
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Exercise Physiology, Health, Physio and Occupational...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- 22 Bennetts Road, Camp Hill QLDLocations:
Queensland, Brisbane, Central...
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2021, 12:59 pm