IPAR is the leading provider of occupational rehabilitation services in Australia. Our dynamic team is looking for the next talented individual to join our journey and make a difference through exceptional outcomes for our valued clients.
We are looking for a Workplace Rehabilitation Consultant (Occupational Therapist ) to join our successful injury management team in Canberra.
Working with people who have sustained a psychological or physical injury, you will be responsible for assessing their needs, then developing and implementing strategies to enable a safe return to their original employment as part of their rehabilitation. Services will include early intervention and workplace rehabilitation services (and other similar services) to assist injured individuals return to work with their pre-injury employer.
Like our best performers, you will be a driven and energetic professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills. You will have the confidence to utilise initiative to solve problems and achieve outcomes. Your personable approach will assist to manage stakeholder expectations and to build strong relationships with key customers.
You will also have:
- Full or provisional registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency);
- Allied Health Qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Experience in Occupational Rehabilitation (Highly desired but not essential)
- A passion for injury prevention, return to work, and the health benefits of work
- The ability to grow our services and build strong relationships with key customers
- Current driver's license and motor vehicle
How we support you
IPAR is a lively and supportive place to work. You will work autonomously whilst having the support of a strong team environment. You will also benefit from:
- Manageable caseloads and KPI's
- Individually tailored professional development programs
- Clear career pathways and a 'promote from within' culture
- Secondment opportunities that keep it interesting and challenging
- A comprehensive induction program, buddy program and workplace mentoring to ensure a great start and ongoing support to excel
IPAR's future is exciting
Our plans include further geographic expansion and a range of exciting new service offerings. This will mean a continuation of our steady growth and will present our team with new challenges and career opportunities both locally and interstate.
IPAR promotes a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2019, 12:00 am