- Ongoing, full-time roles – applications for part-time will be considered
- Beginning February 2022
- Central Sydney location, with flexible working conditions and remote working options
- IPART Officer grade B $69,425 to $77,313 pa plus superannuation and leave loading
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging start to your career, the IPART graduate program is for you. At IPART you will be supported to grow to your full potential, whilst learning from our leading experts.
A two year program undertaking up to 3 rotations across the organisation where you will gain experience in areas such as water pricing, energy market regulation and compliance of NSW water, and electricity network operators.
IPART graduates are agile and enthusiastic people who enjoy problem solving, are goal oriented and are committed to business excellence.
You have a willingness to develop your professional capability and build a diverse skill set to prepare you for a successful career at IPART.
Having completed or will complete your undergraduate or postgraduate degree between 1 January 2020 and 6 February 2022, you will ideally have a specialty in Economics, Commerce, Engineering, Science, Law, Energy and Sustainability but all related fields are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible for ongoing employment in the NSW Government sector you will be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
You can find more information about the opportunity and what you need to be successful in the role at our Graduate program landing page on the IPART website.
At IPART, we make the people of NSW better off through independent decisions and advice.
We are the independent regulator for the water, public transport, local government, electricity and gas industries and the Energy Savings Scheme in NSW.
IPART also undertakes reviews and investigations into a wide range of economic and policy issues.
We are an impartial and fair regulator and take action to protect the integrity of the sectors and schemes we regulate in the long term interests of the people of NSW.
Find out more about IPART – here.
To be successful in progressing to the next stage of the process, your application should include:
- an up-to-date resume of no more than two (2) pages which clearly details your skills and experience as relevant to this position.
- a cover letter, of no more than one (1) page confirming your Citizenship/residency status, graduation date or anticipated graduation date, the degree from which you graduated and how your interests and previous experience (study, work, or volunteer) demonstrate your suitability for working at IPART
- Closing date: Applications close Monday 26 April 2021 at 9:59am
For any enquiries regarding these positions please contact our graduate team on (02) 9290 8463 or email [email protected].
IPART is proud to be an EEO Employer. We encourage and welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds including: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders; people living with disability; people from a Cultural and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) background; people who identify as LGBTQI+, people with a lived experience of mental health and people of mature age.
If you require an adjustment during the recruitment process, please notify us on your application form.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Law,...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:25th Apr 2021, 11:59 pm