Recruitment Agencies: Thank you for your interest, but we have this role covered! No agency candidates will be accepted.
At IR, our vision is to make the world a smarter and easier place to live and work. We provide visibility over systems that people can’t live without – systems that allow them to conduct millions of financial transactions every day and collaborate using unified communications ecosystems and contact centres. We create software that enables organisations to use data to optimise their systems.
We are an ASX listed organisation with nearly 300 staff and servicing over 1,000 organisations globally including over 25% of the Global Fortune 500 companies. We live off an ethos of being solution focused, collaborative and innovative, and as we continue to grow we encourage others who are similar to join us on the journey.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Junior Solutions Developer to join the Professional Services team in our North Sydney office. Joining us through an exciting period of growth, you will be responsible for creating innovative solutions that enable prospects and customers to operationalize and drive adoption of IR Prognosis in their environments.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design, build and deploy custom solutions to extend Prognosis to monitor additional devices or metrics using IR’s proprietary scripting language, Prognosis Agile Configuration Engine (PACE), or mix of other programming languages such as NodeJs, Angular, React, Perl etc;
- Facilitate workshop discovery and documentation of requirements;
- Assist in requirements gathering and scoping for new projects;
- Assist with estimation and planning activities for new projects;
- Assist with aspects of sales processes as required;
- Maintain ownership of project implementations (communication, scheduling, open action item tracking, documentation, and follow-up);
- Install & Configure Prognosis and related databases, alerts & thresholds, displays, and reporting tools and solutions in alignment with customer requirements and project scope; and
- Provide a repository of Prognosis experience, skills and knowledge available to all IR staff and partners
As you will be working closely with customers, this role is a great opportunity to grow your consultancy skills and learn from some of the best in the industry.
Ideally holding one or two years’ working experience in a similar role post-Graduation, you will have a degree in Software Engineering and are passionate in engaging with the customer. Having either theoretical or working knowledge in front end languages such as angular.js – as well as with scripting languages – you have working knowledge of application monitoring and management. Passionate about thinking on your feet to resolve problems, you can prioritise and step up when your teammates need help.
Why work for IR?
There are numerous reasons why a career with IR is the one for you. Our success at acquiring new clients means we are constantly growing and in turn providing great career opportunities for our staff. We are able to provide flexible working conditions as well as other market leading benefits. And if working in a great culture is important to you, we have a great work-life balance as well as a family oriented culture where we celebrate our successes together.
IR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from eligible and qualified persons.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm