Lead Your Future
At IRI, we are focused on staying ahead and leading change in the FMCG industry. We are always growing and evolving and want you to be part of this transformation as a Graduate in our 2021 program. Take control and lead your career growth in big data and predictive analytics.
IRI is a leading provider of integrated big data, predictive analytics and actionable insights. We uniquely combine point-of-sale, shopper loyalty and shopper panel data using our leading data technology platform. In doing so, IRI guide over 5,000 global clients in making data-led decisions that ultimately grow their businesses. As a leading market intelligence provider in Australia and New Zealand, exceptional client service is part of everything we do.
Life at IRI
We are passionate about creating an environment where you are supported to bring your best self to work. We are a down to earth team, focussing on innovation and recognising high performance.
Our global focus on diversity, equity and inclusion is felt throughout all levels of the business as we embrace and celebrate openness, collaboration, creativity, equity, inclusivity and growth for all.
IRI Graduate Program
Join us in 2021 for a 12-month program where you will:
- have an accelerated development and progression pathway
- be coached and mentored by senior leaders within the APAC business
- be exposed to a variety of different client businesses, strategic projects, datasets and systems
- have a tailored training and development plan
- have a supportive environment to learn, experiment and excel
- be part of the team and do actual work and tasks required by the business
We have opportunities in the following business areas for you to start leading your future at IRI:
Client Insights – working closely with clients to provide them with data driven insights and recommendations on how they can drive their business growth
Client Service – the key link between our clients and IRI data, providing them with accurate and timely data that meet their individual business needs
Data Release – the foundations of accurate timely data delivery focusing on database analysis, quality assurance and process efficiencies
For detailed information on how your day-to-day will look in each of these business areas, refer to the Applicant Pack here.
The Graduate Program will kick off in mid-January 2021
What You’ll Bring
We’d like you to be curious, analytical and open to learning different things. In particular, we’d like to see:
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Comfortable working with numbers with an exceptional eye for detail
- A solutions focused mindset
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and resilient to change
- Ability to shift focus or priorities quickly
- Creative and not afraid to try new things
- Degree qualification in Business, Marketing, Commerce or related field
How to Apply
Submit your application by clicking ‘Apply Now’ on our IRI Careers Page. You will be required to:
- Submit your resume for the business area you prefer. If you’re undecided and want to apply for more than one business area, please indicate your preference using the questionnaire
- Complete a short questionnaire - telling us a bit about yourself and indicating your business area preference
Application Closing Date
Applications will close at midnight on Sunday 6th December.
If you are shortlisted, you will need to be available for a virtual assessment workshop during the week beginning 7th December 2020.
We have a range of competitive benefits to recognise and reward your hard work. Some of these include Summer Fridays, extra week of leave, flexible work hours, giving back to the community and more - checkout the Applicant Pack for more info.
**Please note you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this Program.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Business and Commerce, Consulting, Data...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2020, 1:00 pm