ITW is a Fortune 200 diversified manufacturing company that was founded on innovation and expanded on the strength of its customer commitment. ITW has prospered and changed the way people live and work, all over the world. Today we are a global company dedicated to fostering a future of innovation. With operations in over 55 countries, ITW is proud to have a team of 50,000+ people globally and a broad portfolio of nearly 12,000 active patents.
The Graduate roles are in the Asia Pacific region of our Construction segment. This region has a strong and enviable reputation for developing, manufacturing and supplying leading edge construction products and services. Our talented team of 1100+ people enjoy a safety and performance culture built on our core principles of simplicity, customer focus and entrepreneurial spirit.
The Graduate Program focuses on your professional development, providing you with hands-on experience and exposure through a commercial rotation program in a successful and unique organisation. Throughout the 2-year program you will have guidance and support from mentors and senior leaders, with the goal to accelerate your development and grow as future leaders.
You will also be excited to achieve career success beyond the 2-year Graduate Program that could see you advancing into roles anywhere within ITW where your contribution will be significant, strategic and at a high level.
You will be based either in Eastern/South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne or Western/South Western suburbs of Sydney.
Interested? Is this you?
- We are seeking people that are passionate about developing their leadership and management potential, as well as stretching their capabilities through challenging assignments across various business Divisions and Functions.
- You will be motivated, have strong communication and problem-solving skills, adaptable to change and have effective interpersonal skills. Your demonstrated leadership through extra-curricular activities will also give you an advantage.
- You’re a high performing undergraduate or postgraduate student who has either recently obtained your university degree in a relevant discipline or be completing your studies in 2021. Double degrees will be highly regarded.
- And you must hold the right to work in Australia to be eligible for our Grad Program, driving license and be available to start full-time work in February 2022.
We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Engineering Civil...
- Work rights:
Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2021, 1:59 pm