- Join and help grow a newly established Geotechnical Engineering division
- Confirmed Geotechnical Projects for 2022
- Office and site based position
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is a mid-level, multi-discipline engineering consultancy based in Western Sydney. Maintaining strong business relationships with clients, they have successfully operated within the Civil and Structural market for over 15 years. Through these successful client relationships and recent project wins, they are looking for Geotechnical Engineers to join their newly established Geotechnical Engineering division. You will be working on residential, industrial and sub-division projects across Sydney.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Geotechnical Engineer, you will be involved in the entire process of the project, from start to finish. You will engage in geotechnical investigations, shoring/retention, slope stability, assist with drilling services and technical report writing. Your project portfolio will consist of small to large scale residential, industrial and sub-division projects. You will be mentored by Principal Geotechnical Engineers and work alongside a team of engineers and technicians.
- Field investigation work
- Soil, rock and groundwater sampling and analysis
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Slope stability analysis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree Qualifications in Civil Engineering with a focus in Geotechnical Engineering
- Minimum 12 months experience working as a Geotechnical Engineer or Geotechnician
- Experience conducting site / field based work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The company offers a friendly and welcoming culture for their employees. They value their employees and provide long term stability through development and career progression. In order to maintain strong employee engagement, management have regular performance and salary reviews, team bonding activities and offer flexibility.
- Great office location - easily accessible by car or public transport
- Join a supporting, inclusive and engagement team culture
- Career progression within a well-respected company - step up in your career as a Geotechnical Engineer
HOW TO APPLY.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm