Ixom leads the market in water treatment and chemical distribution in Australia and New Zealand, supplying chemicals across a diverse range of markets including agriculture, construction, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and water treatment industries… But this is just the beginning.
Our passion for growth means that we seek out opportunity everywhere, applying creativity and curiosity to all aspects of our business. Ixom is bold, decisive and results focused for ourselves and for our customers. Our competitive advantage is built on reputation, safety, infrastructure and global networks.
Ixom is all about our people – we know our people are our most important resource and give us our competitive edge – this starts from day one. We are committed to ensuring our graduates have the best possible start towards a successful, rewarding career and feel supported throughout their time with us.
We potentially have opportunities to join Ixom in the below graduate roles:
- Chemical/ Process Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Logistics & Commerce Graduates
Ixom is looking for people who have:
- A minimum three-year degree in Mechanical, Chemical &/or Reliability Engineering or related discipline (e.g. a dual qualification in a Engineering and Business/Commerce discipline)
- A well-rounded background with some work experience and/or an interest in extracurricular activities
- A positive, inquisitive nature with the drive to excel and exceed expectations
- Resilience, maturity and accountability
- An open and inclusive attitude and a hunger for knowledge and experience • Full rights to work in New Zealand
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain, Science
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Auckland (New Zealand),...
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2020, 12:59 pm