Ixom is all about our people – we know our people are our most important resource and give us our competitive edge – this starts from day one. We are committed to ensuring our graduates have the best possible start towards a successful, rewarding career and feel supported throughout their time with us.
We have opportunities to join Ixom as a graduate in:
- Chemical, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Logistics – Supply Chain
- Commerce / Business
These unique positions will see you develop practical skills and gain real work experience in a manufacturing environment and help you to truly understand what it is like to work for a market leader. As part of the program, you will rotate through a number of roles within the three years.
The benefits of our graduate program include:
- Gaining a permanent position on completion of your three-year graduate program
- The chance to rotate throughout the business in Australia and New Zealand
- An assigned mentor for support and career development
Express your interest:
Complete an Expression of Interest form and the Graduate Recruitment Team will be in touch when applications for the 2022 program open in late July 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering Chemical Processing,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:21st Jul 2021, 7:00 am